I am a licensed clinical psychologist and therapist in Montreal as well as an adjunct professor in the Department of Psychology at Concordia University. I previously worked at the McGill Mental Health Service for over 15 years.
Since 2016 I have expanded my practice to include a number of associates (see Who We Are). If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment with myself or an associate, please contact me directly at 514-293-5545 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I work with individuals and couples, ranging in age from 15 to 85. I have helped people cope with the following:
- Difficulties in romantic relationships (monogamous and polyamorous)
- Family conflict
- Anxiety (social or work related)
- Coping with a chronic illness (e.g., cancer, HIV etc.)
- Issues surrounding gender identity and sexual orientation (LGBT)
- Adjustment issues (e.g., moving to a new country, divorce etc.)
- Women’s reproductive health (e.g, high risk pregnancy, post-partum depression, and infertility)
My associates specialize in a wide range of therapies, covering issues such as sexual difficulties, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, OCD, dealing with chronic pain, coping with illness, gender identity, attachment issues, and low self esteem. For details see the Who We Are page.
To book an appointment
To book an appointment, contact Dr. Wood by phone or email:
Dr. Wendy J Wood
We have offices in downtown Montreal and the Plateau Mont-Royal. For office locations and directions, see the Contact page.